- Prof. Jian-Xing Song
- Department of Plastic Surgery, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.
Special Issue Introduction
Fat grafting has attained rapid popularity for both reconstructive and aesthetic purposes. There is discordance in the standardization of methods and an absence of basic science and clinical evidence in certain procedural aspects. Nevertheless, the applications and future of related research remain promising. This special issue will focus on state-of-the-art knowledge and the applications about fat grafting in plastic reconstructive surgery.
Potential topics of the special issue include, but are not limited to:
1) New fat grafting techniques during the experimental and clinical stages and complication management
2) The key techniques and progress of fat transplantation
3) The cryopreservation and application of adipose tissue
4) The transplantation of small particle fat, microfat and nanofat
5) The research progress and clinical application of Adipose stem cell and SVF
6) The combined application of PRP and fat transplantation
We hope that this special issue will provide some insight in the evolution of fat grafting, and emphasize the facets that can undergo further investigation.
KeywordsFat grafting, fat transplantation, adipose tissue, small particle fat, microfat, nanofat, Adipose stem cell, SVF, PRP, clinical stages
Submission Deadline15 Feb 2020