In the changing world, researchers and publishing organizations expect to disseminate research findings faster and more effectively, report scientific achievements accurately and help scholars to better understand science. Our science communication platform itself will continue to "evolve" with time. Plastic and Aesthetic Research (PAR) enhanced our experts, making them have a convenient, efficient, and diversified platform to share and communicate with each other, such as social media and other communication methods for quickly exchanging ideas.
Recently, we invited Dr. Myriam Loyo, the corresponding author of an excellent article in PAR, who expressed her opinion relevant to her field accordingly. For more effective communication, we will continue to invite outstanding experts to share their academic achievements, scientific ideas and experiences, etc.
Interview with Dr. Myriam Loyo - The author of "Contemporary techniques for nerve transfer in facial reanimation".
Corresponding Author: Dr. Myriam Loyo, Department of Otolarynology-Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oregon Health and Science University, 3303 SW Bond Avenue, Portland, OR 97239, USA.
Dr. Myriam Loyo is an otolaryngology specialist focusing on clinical outcomes research in facial plastic surgery and in facial nerve. For more details, refer to the website: https://www.ohsu.edu/people/myriam-loyoli-md-mcr
Here is the overview of questions:
1. Could you please introduce the content of your article briefly to more readers?
2. Could you please introduce the on-going projects of your team?
3. Could you give some suggestions to other scholars in the field of facial plastic surgery?
4. As an outstanding expert, what are your greatest pleasures and scientific achievements?
5. Could you please talk about your impression of our journal?